Sunday 23 February 2014

Review- MUA undress your skin shimmer highlighter

Hi guys todays post is going to be a review, the product in question is the 'MUA undress your skin shimmer highlighter'. I picked this up on a recent shopping trip to superdrug (when am i ever not shopping), after seeing this a lot in the online world of beauty. This beauty retails for £3, (what????, an absolute bargain in my opinion).




As you can see from the images above, it is incredibly pigmented, with no glitter particle just shimmer, which makes it look just beautiful on your skin. This product gives an amazing glow, which i personally love. If you are looking for a cheap highlighter i would completly recommend this one.
Here is a link to where you can buy it-http://www.superdrug.com/

Do you have any drugstore recommendations, if so please tell me in the comments?

Thanks for reading xxxA

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog posts there amazing, and they inspire me to try as hard as you do. I love all of the Mua lipsticks, especially shade 1 and 13. :)

    ReplyDelete